I’ve just installed the JDK 9 and eclipse-java Photon (the .rar that you can download from their webpage).
- Opened eclipse for the first time + Set the workspace.
- Configured some visual things.
- Created an empty project (some test package -> some test Class).
- Tried to run it (a 100% EMPTY Class, just an empty main() and that’s it).
- Got this error (the ‘D:Boludeces’ displayed path is not at all related with any installation of eclipse nor JDK/JRE. That’s confuses me).
I’m not sure what’s wrong here. I’m using Windows 7 64-bits. Software versions (both of JDK/JRE and eclipse) are 64-bits also (completely sure about that), so they should be complatible with each other.
The Run configuration is also completely untouched.
Those are my installation paths:
D:Boludeces ^_^ProgramasCarpetas de programaseclipsejava-photon.
eclipse’s default workspace:
D:Boludeces ^_^ProgramasCarpetas de programaseclipseWorkspace.
Some useful pictures below:
Do somebody has any ideas? Thanks in advance. Best regards,